Thursday, October 05, 2006

Vol Access: 7 Days Inside Tennessee Football

I want to let you guys see just what it is I do for a living.

I do this:



The show will air on Comcast Sports South on October 15th and 16th. Please tune in! Please tell everyone you know to watch. This is the first show of its kind developed for CSS, and we're pushing very hard to get the word out.

Many of you will be getting an official press release from me soon, but you saw it here first.

We shot well over 80 hours of footage for this show - and you'll see things you've never seen before in a behind-the-scenes college football doc. If you're a fan of Tennessee football, or of football period, you're going to love it.

Believe me - I'm a fan of both and I love it.

*I shot and did the graphics package for this show, but no editing. Dustin, Jeremy, Tyler and John made it look as amazing as it does.

3 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger John Louis Kerns said...

Echols,

This is most excellent, and I can't wait until it airs. A couple of things stood out to me:

1) Phillip Fulmer is often criticized for a lack of energy, for not being fired up in the few hours that the fans actually get to see him work. This video refutes that idea.

2) That video system is remarkable.

What are the chances that we might eventually see this on DVD?

Trooper Taylor: "When was that corner beat? At birth. You were born he was born. You're a better football player."

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger cechols said...

Kerns:

Thanks so much for the kind words. You are absolutely right - spending as much time as we did with Fulmer (and the whole coaching staff) completely changed my opinions about them.

He is energetic, very hands-on, and highly organized. I know...I was surprised, too.

But Cutcliffe, man. Cutcliffe is incredible. I have such a tremendous amount of respect for him.

There is an excellent chance this will be on DVD. I can't say more yet, but I'll definitely keep you updated.

Thanks again for checking this out. Spread the word!

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm eatin your birthday cake right now. MMMMMM-your birthday cake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home