Thursday, September 07, 2006

Awesome: Light-Emitting Shirts

Thanks to the techno-savvy Chief, I've got yet another incredible-but-unnecessary product for you to enjoy.

Philips has developed a textile mesh array embedded with thousands of LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) capable of displaying text, images, or even animations. The result is a flexible cloth application that can put words and images practically anywhere you find fabric: shirts, pants, couches, Wonderbra® Pushup Ass.

Anywhere.

I'd personally like to have a shirt sleeve that I could "write" reminders on - instead of having to do it on my hand. But then, it might be a little embarrassing to walk into the Wal-Mart with I NEED HAND LOTION AND TISSUES AND MAYONNAISE scrolling up my arm.

That said, it would be funny if the Wonderbra® Pushup Ass came embedded with a flashing FALSE ADVERTISING on it.

Oh, how the sales would skyrocket.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home