Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Awesome: Des Serpents Dans L'Avion


There's no way you haven't heard about Snakes on a Plane.

Unless you live in Iceland, where the majority of your entertainment news revolves around Bjork's fistfights, then you are likely already pumped for the summer's greatest movie.

The summer? Psssh. Try history's greatest movie.

This international release poster has managed to elevate my already piqued fascination with Samuel L. Jackson's taser-weilding, snake-punching docudrama.

Do you think he's going to actually be tasering the snakes? Or will he just taser passengers and use their bodies as shields against the snakes?

Either way, I'm for it.

Here is some excerpted dialogue from the French language trailer for SoaP:

Samuel L. Jackson: Zut alors! Des serpents!
Snake: Hisssss.
Samuel L. Jackson: Ne comprendre pas, serpent. Se repeter
, sil vous plait?
Snake: *bite*

Samuel L. Jackson: Oh! Fut*e vous, serpent! Foo tray voo!
Samuel L. Jackson: *punch*

Classy.

Watch some of these.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

I had NOT heard of 'Snakes on a Plane' - but you really can't be surprised by that. Though I do not reside in Iceland, I do reside in my own bubble.

You would have to taser ME to get me to the theatre to watch that movie! Egad!

A confined place with no escape surrounded by snakes - I've had that nightmare before. Don't need to pay $9 to relive it, thank you very much.

But thanks for sharing your enthusiasm. I'll look forward to reading your review.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home