Friday, September 15, 2006

Art: University of Tennessee


I've worked with UT's Athletic Broadcasting Department for several years now, and it's the best second job on earth. It's such a rare priviledge to work on the inside of an organization that so many fans would give an arm and a leg to work for.

Being on the sidelines for home football games, on the court during basketball, or doing tape replays through both seasons...it's as good as moonlighting gets.

But I have also done a pretty good amount of design work for them over the years. If you've ever been to a game in Neyland Stadium, then you've seen some of it.

Much of this work I did independent of my day job, but some of it is technically Beyond Media work. Since everybody at Beyond works for UT on the side, it's hard to untangle the whole mess. But it doesn't matter.

Here are a couple of samples. Viola.

4 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger John Louis Kerns said...

Good work.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's no campbell's pool and spa commercial, but it's still pretty super.
My man's so wicked talented!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger cechols said...

Thanks!

But just for the record, it's Aurora Pools and Spas. And it's some of our best work.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, my bad! All I know is that I need a pool and/or spa and I need it now. Otherwise, where will my husband and two kids play during the hot summer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home