Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Preview: Guitar Hero II



Guitar Hero II is due out in November, and it is going to rock your face off. In mathematical terms, that news looks something like this:

Face + Guitar Hero II = Rocked Off

Why I needed to add the math part, I don't know. But let's take a look at exactly what you can expect from the new goliath of rhythm games:
  • 55 New Rock Tracks
  • Cooperative Multiplayer Mode
  • Pro-Style Head-To-Head Multiplayer
  • New Venues
  • New Characters
  • New Unlockables
  • And...WTF? THREE-FINGER Chords?
There's so much to get crunk about, I hardly know where to start. So, instead of me doing all the leg-work and telling you what to expect, just watch these videos. And hang on to your face.

The trailer caused me to have an epileptic seizure.


4 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger CharlesTheKungFuMaster said...

Oh the bad jokes I could make. ;)

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger cechols said...

Jokes?

Clearly you haven't played GH yet, KFC.

Ohh...they laugh until they play it. Then they covet the guitar.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger CharlesTheKungFuMaster said...

I'm sure the game is very fun and I have heard great things about it. I was thinking about some "mini-games" that could go along with being a guitar hero. Stuff that would make GTA look like Katamari Damacy...wait?! ;)

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger cechols said...

if you could roll your katamari by hitting notes correctly, and you got bonus points every time your katamari rolled over an aging, washed-up rock star...

that would be the best game of all time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home