Thursday, September 07, 2006

Awesome: Instructables


I've always liked learning how to do things for myself. Fortunately, Instructables exists to help me do just that.

You might never imagine the things you can learn how to do by visiting this website. And if you happen to be clever enough to have built, sewn, constructed, fashioned, or created something yourself - and you're willing to share that knowledge - then you're can contribute to the site's database of tutorials.

As much as I'd love to extoll the myriad virtues of Instructables, it's infinitely more fun for you to just click and find out for yourself.

But I can tell you this: spend five minutes on the site, and you will want to build your own laptop sleeve.

Jay, if any
person I know is qualified to contribute to something like this, it's you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home