Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Perry Bible Fellowship


The Perry Bible Fellowship is a cartoon strip series that manages to take some of the happiest little drawings you've ever seen, and turn them into something horribly inappropriate. PBF creator, Nicholas Gurewitch, has a skill for this kind of thing that makes me uncomfortably jealous - both for his humor and for his unpronouncable name.

His strips range from whimsical to sociopathic, but they're all undeniably clever.

Readers, take heed: those of you who think you might not like this kind of humor...won't. You'll want to skip it.

Don't let the cute drawings fool you, some of them are NSFW.

Everybody else, enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read so many of these that I had to leave my desk and go get a snack. It was delicious.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger John Louis Kerns said...

Funniest thing I've seen in ages...I mean yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home