Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Superman Is A Dick; Batman Has, Foils Boners

I laughed so hard at Superdickery.com, I literally cried.

If you always thought Superman was a little too arrogant, or if you just appreciate a good "boner" double-entendre, then you'll love Superdickery.com.

Not only does the site have an unbelievably impressive catalog of scanned covers and panels from golden/silver-age comics, but the commentary is hilarious. It's got something that will make you laugh, comic book lover or not.

I'm posting some of my favorites, but the mother lode is here.


2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Eric Drummond Smith said...

Maybe the greatest blog entry of any site ever. Superman man-abusing the two most iconic leaders of the Cold War. I will put that on a syllabus, with your permission.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger cechols said...

Ha ha!

Coming from my personal blog hero, that's a life changing compliment. You are absolutely welcome to syllabize it.

*Chortle* at Joker's Boner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home